Skeleton Bob Is Coming!

It must be true because Mr Stuart told me so.

Yes folks, soon the new Skeleton Bob story - Skeleton Bob and the Witches Hat - will be hitting the blogisphere. And to hype it's arrival out of all proportion, Sir Benfro is going pink and knitted.

You too can go pink and knitted, just drop the following code into your blog template*

body {background: #FF9999 url("http://www.StuartMacBride.com/en/blog-items/knitted-pink-backing-2.gif")
top left;}


So spread the word people. Soon the whole blogisphere will be pink and knitted. The wool will be pulled over everyone's eyes. Skeleton Bob will rise again. Mwahahahahah!

*Sir Benfro cannot accept responsibility for anyone stupid enough to follow his advice. Tweaking blog templates can lead to premature hair loss.

Comments

Stuart MacBride said…
Bwahahahahahahaaa! Soon I will RULE THE WORLD!!!
I'm not going to play with my background. I like my mint green, and women without hair look scary.

Popular Posts