Ouch

There's me, being nice and commenting on people's blogs and they go and tag me. Thanks Vincent.

What happens if you're tagged and refuse to play along?

OK, here goes:

Four jobs you have had in your life:

Wine Merchant (well, I worked for Oddbins in Aberdeen, but Wine Merchant sounds so much more grown up)
Carriage Driving Course Builder (at the Scottish Nationals, no less)
Turkey Plucker (which is why I have goose every year at Christmas)
Agricultural eCommerce Adviser (and the lower-case 'e' is very important)

There's loads more, but I wouldn't want to bore you so early on.

Four movies you could watch over and over:

Umm... Can I make that four movies I've watched more than twice?

Akira
Repo Man
Blade Runner
Time Bandits (or basically any of Terry Gilliam's movies)

Four places you've lived:

Aberdeen
Roslin (yup, the one with the famous chapel)
Ceredigion
Bishop's Stortford (where Cecil Rhodes was born, and Shakatak)

Four TV Shows you love to watch:

Perhaps love is a bit strong. I'll try to remember if the following are showing:

Scrubs
Stargate
Battlestar Galactica
My Name Is Earl (well, we've had two episodes on Channel 4 now, and it's the only thing worth watching on the box at the moment).

Four places you've been on vacation:

Bangkok
Adelaide
Christchurch
Singapore

Four of your favourite foods:

Steak, rare, with a creamy peppercorn sauce. Beef has to be hung for at least three, if not four weeks.
Thai Lemon Chilli Prawns - King Prawns 'cooked' in lemon juice with fish sauce, palm sugar and lots of birds-eye chillis. Yum.
Chilli con carne - you can't beat a bowl of chilli, with melted jack cheese and sour cream on top
Roast Beef, with all the trimmings - but a competent vet should be able to revive the beef.
Four places you'd rather be right now:

Alberta/British Columbia, skiing.
New Zealand
Australia
Anywhere other than England and Wales.

Four sites I visit daily (other than here, I suppose):

Halfhead
Human under Construction
Google.co.uk
err... I don't really go anywhere regularly.

Four bloggers you are tagging:

Oh no. You don't get me that easily. This is a pain in the arse to do and I'm not wishing it on anyone else. If anyone wants to do it, that's another matter.

Vincent added a couple of his own to the list, but apart from disputing that you can take down a dolphin with your bare hands, I can't be bothered. Perhaps:

Four sheep breeds you could recognise in a field:

Poll Dorset
Pwllpeiran Speckle
Manx Loghtan
Jacob

Four people you'd really like to meet (nb, this is not the same as people you either love or hate):

Stephen Fry
Joss Whedon (we were at school together, don't you know)
Terry Gilliam
Julian Cope

Right, that's enough. I'm out of here.









Comments

Ouch indeed. And I tagged you yesterday, too, with a different meme. I had no idea you've been singled out like that.

Feel free to ignore. It's a game, after all, and should be fun.
Sandra Ruttan said…
If you don't visit what do you call it? Lurking? Passing by?

I've never been tagged by anyone.
Sandra,
you have been tagged by me. Together with James. :-)
Anonymous said…
Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

Popular Posts