And I try so hard to be different

Blogger continues it's will-she, won't-she flirtatious prevarication, so I can't really comment on what everyone else is saying. Content yourselves with knowing that I would if I could. And it would be really witty too.

Meanwhile courtesy of blogthings, via Karla, Stuart and Sandrabbit, here's me in a nutsell (or martini-glass)


You Are a Martini

There's no other way to say it: you're a total lush.
You hold your liquor well, and you hold a lot of it!

What can I say? Not at my best when shaken, but easily stirred...*

*Sorry, I haven't taken my pun-killers yet today.

Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
You know, I'm going to snort Mai Tai out my nose if John ends up being a Virgin Mary.
Stuart MacBride said…
I thought you'd be real ale James. What with the hair and jumper and all the folk singing...

(tee hee)
JamesO said…
I didn't know real ale was an option. This is meant to be sophisticated company.

And what's all this about folk singing? I told them not to do that in public.
Sandra Ruttan said…
Hey Trace, then you get a cabana boy and a lei too!

Popular Posts