It's strange

But last night I really wanted to listen to some OMD.

I've got Enola Gay on the ipod, but it hasn't played in a while. And my copy of Architecture and Morality is on tape, in a box at the back of the attic, along with my long-disfunctional tape player. So my sudden craving for eighties nostalgia had to be satisfied instead by listening to old Associates and Thomas Dolby tracks.

Shame, really. OMD were great back in the day (I was a kid, and easily influenced, alright.) And apparently they've re-formed (which is different from reformed), are recording a new album and are going to go on tour.

If they make it to Aberystwyth, I might try and get tickets. But since the last band of any note to play Ceredigion was Bjorn Again, the Abba tribute band, I don't think I'm going to be in luck.

On a different note, do you like the new look? It's all Mr Stuart's fault, so don't blame me if it makes your eyes water and induces epileptic fits.

Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
Damn Stuart. Insidious little monster and threat to national sanity that he is.
Anonymous said…
Bjorn Again?

Are you kidding me?

Popular Posts