I'm back

Well, I don't know what happened there. For some reason best known to itself, blogspot decided to stop showing my rantings and ravings for a day. Typical that it should coincide with a day when I was away from the computer and so didn't notice. My thanks to Mr Stuart for letting me know.

So what was I doing whilst my blog was down? Well, I had to get up at an unnaturally early time in the morning and drive three hours to Bridgend. I spent half an hour sitting around in a meeting waiting for my spot, fifteen minutes making a presentation and a further five answering questions. Then I drove home - another three hours plus a little extra time to pop into Sainsbury's and grab something quick and easy for supper.

Six hours travel for a fifteen minute presentation. What a life. And I've got to do it all again tomorrow (only heading into the wild wastes of North Wales this time) and again next week. Still, it's work and that means I might even get paid at the end of the month.

It being Tuesday, after supper I drove the half hour into Aberystwyth and spent an hour and a half at Welsh Class (Dosbarth Cymraeg - hwre!), then came home again. After such a day, the only thing to do was have a nice glass of single cask, single malt whisky and eat some expensive chocolates. And hang the schoolnight drinking ban.

So I didn't even switch on my computer yesterday, let alone look at my blog. Blogspot's censorship went unnoticed and the world was denied the nuggets of wisdom (or something) that I might otherwise have dispensed.

All I did to rescue the site was to republish the template (unchanged). The fault was entirely blogspot's. Time to investigate some of the alternatives, I think...


Comments

Popular Posts