Housekeeping

I've been fiddling around with the template for this blog a bit, mostly without any great direction or success. I guess it's the content that matters most, rather than the pretty pictures and nice swirly fonts, so maybe I'm just wasting time.

More importantly I've managed to add links for some of the blogs that have diverted my attention away from what I should be doing. It's an oddly dysfunctional family of a list, and in no way definitive - I'm a bit of a gadfly, flitting from blog to blog and only occasionally leaving irritating messages. The list on the right is a snapshot of who is grabbing my attention more regularly right now.

And in case you wanted to know, the subheadings are what you would find on the doors to the smallest rooms in any good Welsh pub.

Comments

Popular Posts