You can tell I'm working

Because it's Wednesday and I've still not changed the Sheep of the Week. To all you zany people who only come here for a glimpse of Balwen, I'm sorry - I'll try and get around to it soon.

Today's not been such a productive day so far, though of late I've been getting most of my writing done in the evenings. This would be fine for me, except that I get later and later going to bed. This would also be fine for me, except that if I don't get up at seven in the morning, the Horse Doctor is late for work. Don't ask me why, but she won't get up before me - habit I suppose. So I'm slowly weaning myself back on to six hours sleep a night. I used to get by with less, when I was young and beautiful. Now it's harder to function without eight.

No call from Hollywood last night - my director friend is a bit busy with his movie right now. I may tell the whole strange tale at the weekend, or I may annoyingly feed drips of information out as I see fit (and when I've not got anything better to say.)

Right, now I'm off to make supper.

Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
James, I sympathize. I'm having a hellish time with sleep, or lack thereof, and screwed up schedules.

But I thought as you got older, you were supposed to need less sleep, and this really has me worried because I've been so tired lately. I simply can't seem to function unless I have 8-9 hours.
JamesO said…
I think that only comes into play when you hit your seventies, Sandra.

At least I hope it does;}#
Sandra Ruttan said…
I'm going to take that as reassuring, because I'm so tired. I just can't stay up all night like the kids anymore.
JamesO said…
You have baby goats?

Popular Posts