Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You can tell I'm working

Because it's Wednesday and I've still not changed the Sheep of the Week. To all you zany people who only come here for a glimpse of Balwen, I'm sorry - I'll try and get around to it soon.

Today's not been such a productive day so far, though of late I've been getting most of my writing done in the evenings. This would be fine for me, except that I get later and later going to bed. This would also be fine for me, except that if I don't get up at seven in the morning, the Horse Doctor is late for work. Don't ask me why, but she won't get up before me - habit I suppose. So I'm slowly weaning myself back on to six hours sleep a night. I used to get by with less, when I was young and beautiful. Now it's harder to function without eight.

No call from Hollywood last night - my director friend is a bit busy with his movie right now. I may tell the whole strange tale at the weekend, or I may annoyingly feed drips of information out as I see fit (and when I've not got anything better to say.)

Right, now I'm off to make supper.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

James, I sympathize. I'm having a hellish time with sleep, or lack thereof, and screwed up schedules.

But I thought as you got older, you were supposed to need less sleep, and this really has me worried because I've been so tired lately. I simply can't seem to function unless I have 8-9 hours.

May 17, 2006 7:16 pm  
Blogger JamesO said...

I think that only comes into play when you hit your seventies, Sandra.

At least I hope it does;}#

May 17, 2006 9:11 pm  
Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

I'm going to take that as reassuring, because I'm so tired. I just can't stay up all night like the kids anymore.

May 18, 2006 12:24 am  
Blogger JamesO said...

You have baby goats?

May 18, 2006 5:36 pm  
Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Harharharhar.

May 18, 2006 9:30 pm  
Blogger Spindrift said...

Hi, I was surfing the internet and came across your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it makes such good reading.

This is one to watch.

Many thanks,

choosing binoculars

June 03, 2006 3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home










Handwash only