I don't really have very much to say

Today's been one of those days, really. I've written about 1500 words, which is about 1500 short of my target. But daily reports on word counts can get very dull, so I have to limit myself there.

Other than that, It's been a spectacularly unproductive day.

I suppose if I had the energy I could rant about something that's been bugging me, or something in the news. But apathy has it's claws firmly into my brain on that score - I am wearied by the sorry predictability of what passes for politics these day; beaten down by the sheer selfish cruelty of people.

Which is not to say that I am without hope, just without energy. Maybe a vigorous day of sheep molesting will see me brighter tomorrow. Until then, here's a picture:



Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
Apathetic, huh?

Guess I know what you didn't do today!

Don't worry. I didn't get much done either.
JamesO said…
9.00pm - 10.45pm - 1600 words. Read 'em and weep.

(I did)

Popular Posts