Too much sun

Well, it's so seldom that we get to see it around here, the temptation is to stay out all day. Mostly I have been tinkering with JulieD, but without a hat. I never learn. Moving quickly is inadvisable right now - vision goes a bit wonky. I am replenishing fluids by the tried and tested method of drinking Rhubarb Blinis.

Congratulations are in order for Mr Stuart, who has managed to shift more than two thousand copies of Dying Light in the last week. I am insanely jealous and will be much freer with his drinks cabinet the next time I make it north.

In other news, blogger will let me post, but it has refused to let me read anyone else's blog all day - so no comments. I could blame it for my being out in the sun too long, but that really is my own stupid fault. All you lovely people who have been waiting all day for my words of wisdom, I will try to comment tomorrow. If my brain has cooled down by then.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lie down until the dragons stop flying around the room.

Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
If they ever fixed Blogger, you'd have to find new excuses.

2000 copies in a week. Not bad. What's he need a day job for? Between that and the potatoes, and the sex toys write-offs, he should be set.
Blogger has been a bit hiccuppy today.

But LifeJournal doesn't work any better (not to mention it charges for features like picute upload) and WordPress has ugly templates you can't change except for the sidebar content.
JamesO said…
Look! It's let me in!

Don't get me wrong, though. I think Blogger is a wonderful thing in many ways - Particularly that it's free. It's just a bit frustrating when I can't access the pages. And the weird things is that nobody else seems to have this problem. Even my ISP can't replicate it. So it's just me that Blogger has singled out for abuse.

Popular Posts