There was something I was going to write about

I had it all worked out, crafted into a tight argument. I'd thought of some decent examples and how to link them together to underline the point I wanted to make. I'd even written the opening paragraph in my mind so that it flowed in a pleasing manner, setting up both of you readers into the right frame of mind to understand just what it was I was trying to say.

It was, all in all, the perfect post.

And I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

CRAFT setting in at a tragically early age, methinks. Either that or I spent too much time last night watching daft action movies.*

But it's gone. It may come back later, in which case you can see it then. Meantime, here's a picture.



*while the Horse Doctor's away, I get to watch what I like, instead of endless sport.**
** there's something wrong there - I like to watch movies and documentaries, she likes to watch the Commonwealth Games, the Winter Olympics, the Six Nations, the Ashes.
***
*** but I draw the line at football. Beautiful game, my arse!

Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
That's what happens when you get older James.

That, and a few other things we dont' need to talk about.

Popular Posts