Cat with a sore paw

Buddug came a-yowling in this morning drenched through to the skin. You think she'd know better than to sit out in the wet when it's raining, but she's a Maine Coon and they're not noted for their smarts.

And somewhere in the night she's managed to hurt her paw. I can't see much wrong with it - certainly nothing to trouble the vet with. But she's decided the best way to make it better is to sit on my lap and purr loudly, adding the occasional 'meeeowl' for good measure. This isn't helping my work much, and my lap is somewhat damp.

But then if I didn't like cats I wouldn't have one. And at least she's not been in the midden recently.



comfiness, thy name is cat

Comments

Stuart MacBride said…
I recognise that dignified pose...
JamesO said…
Yeah, I posted this picture before. Time to get the camera out again...
Stuart MacBride said…
No, I mean it's something Little Miss does ALL the time.
JamesO said…
I know that's what you meant, Mr Stuart :}#

Popular Posts