Monday, June 13, 2005

Another step

Well, that's the first book of The Ballad of Sir Benfro done and dusted (at least for now). Final edit complete, synopis cracked. Now all I've got to do is find a friendly fantasy publisher to sell it to.

Book two, which I wrote first (no point doing these things in a straightforward way) is in the read through pile along with a SF doorstop called Abundance, awaiting my attention, but I need to do some writing rather than editing. Time for some short stories, methinks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stuart MacBride said...

I wanna see!

June 14, 2005 8:48 am  
Blogger JamesO said...

Wanna see what? Book one? Book two? A short story? This week's sheep?

June 14, 2005 9:35 am  
Blogger Stuart MacBride said...

I wanna see the new synopsis dude!

June 14, 2005 4:43 pm  
Blogger Stuart MacBride said...

Synops me up, daddy-oh

June 14, 2005 4:44 pm  
Blogger Stuart MacBride said...

and other such things

June 14, 2005 4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home










Handwash only