Nos da, pawb

I really should blog a little, but right now I've got the same problem as Trace. Nothing much seems to be happening. I'm ploughing through rewrite/edits of Benfro book one - hopefully all done by the weekend, but there's not much in the way of paying work right now, so my days are filled with fretting. Mr Stuart's cast his critical eye over my first attempt at a synopsis, putting his finger straight on the major plot flaw that I hoped no one was going to notice, damn him.

Well, it's not really a plot flaw as such. More a problem with timings and ages of things. I've been tinkering around the edges of it for awhile now, but I think with this round of edits I should get it hammered out. Hopefully.

Oh, and somewhere along the line I'm supposed to be plotting my next novel.

Or maybe I should just go and make some more bread.

Comments

Popular Posts