The deed is done

The rewrite is finished.

Book two of The Ballad of Sir Benfro is complete.

Hooray and huzzah.

Well, when I say complete, there's still loads to do. I need to rejig the chapters a bit, tweak this, fiddle with that. But basically the big rewrite is done. I finished it at about five o'clock this evening. Now all I have to do is try to interest someone in the whole project.

For the rest of this week though, I shall be mostly going to Aberdeen for a party (and to meet influential publishing types). Blogging may be sporadic until Saturday, but then I will be able to spill the beans on all the stuff Mr Stuart omits to tell ;}#

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have you decided what to wear to the launch yet? You could try a radical change of look and shave the beard. And smarten up with a suit and tie.Dress to impress!
JamesO said…
Alas, no suit and tie. I do have a suit, my birthday suit it is, made from the finest Harris Tweed (not the dead dog). But it doesn't impress many - maybe the odd gamekeeper.

As to shaving, well that would be a betrayal of the Brotherhood of the Beard. Plus I'd have this really stupid looking white chin.

So I'll have to impress with my suave wit and charm instead. And I'll take my winged pig with me too ;}#

Popular Posts