Damn, there it goes again

I had something really pithy to write about yesterday, a complete fulmination considered and worked out whilst walking the dogs. Then I got home to a message saying come down to the office, and several hours of mending a database I had built and someone else had broken. By the time I'd finished, the idea had evaporated.

I hate it when that happens.

I have a notepad which I'm meant to carry around with me at all times to jot down these ideas. I've also got a T2, which can record about an hour of my whitterings on its memory card. Usually both of these things are somewhere other than at my side when I need them.

Not that I'm congenitally disorganised or anything.

Oh well, I'll just have to take the dogs for another walk and see if it comes back ;}#

Comments

Stuart MacBride said…
Have you not had that walk yet then?

Popular Posts