Ewww

I'm not sure whether it's the cat



or the dachshund



but someone's been sneaking into the bathroom and riffling through the bin under the basin. I got back from my run this afternoon to find empty toothpaste tubes, discarded toilet roll innards, bic Ladyshave disposable razors and other detritus strewn around the bathroom floor.

It took me a while to work out what the little chewed-up flecks of white plastic were. Then I noticed the box of cotton buds that The Horse Doctor uses to wiggle things out of her ears of a morning - soft cotton wool on either end of a white plastic stick.

Mmmmm. Tasty.

Comments

Stuart MacBride said…
"...bic Ladyshave disposable razors..."

'Bout time you did something about your bikini line. It was like you'd stuffed a whole badger down your pants last time you were up in Aberdeen.

And next time, wear some trousers, OK?
Chaser said…
I think the cat looks like it has something to hide.
JamesO said…
Mr Stuart, you were such a gentleman in not saying anything at the time, I thought you hadn't noticed. A bit of a mix-up at the chemists, don't you know.

And Lisa, she has lots to hide, usually half-eaten, and usually under the bed.

Popular Posts