My Soul is Grey

Apparently my soul is Grey. But at least I don't wear my underpants on the outside.



Your Soul is Grey - Maverick, pariah, twisted. Well aren't you just the unique one? People have a hard time understanding you in general, and you don't understand them. Your strangeness has set you apart, and made you a loner. But have no fear, there is so much beauty in individuality! Embrace your insanity, and be known for it. Don't change, there are those who will love you for who you really are.



This thing came from Quizilla, but I couldn't get their code link to work, so I had to bodge it (and correct the typos). And it was all Trace's fault to start with

Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
In honour of your soul:

http://www.despair.com/insanity.html
ACG said…
Your Soul is Blue - Calm, hip, easy-going. You are a very chill person, and try to stay worry free. What's the point it fear and stress? You like to sit back, and roll, just taking one problem at a time, and doin' it with style.

I've been trying to come up with a color scheme for my apartment.. maybe I'll go with blue.

Popular Posts