Good Lord! Is that the time?

Where has the day gone? One minute it was time to get up (remembering not to switch off the alarm and climb back into bed this time), the next it's dark again and time to think about cooking supper. And what have I achieved in between?

Well, apart from walking the dogs, it doesn't feel like a great deal. Mostly I've been fighting with Microsoft Office 2003, trying to get Outlook to play. I don't normally use Outlook, but I'm doing a bit of work for my brother's company and need to tie into his email system so that I can send off a whole bunch of questionnaires to people. There's two ways I can do this, through an internet remote email site or through Outlook. Using the remote email site means I have to do each email individually and it takes a while to load the attachments. By the time I've done 150 of them I'll be bleeding from my ears.

On the other hand, it will probably be quicker than trying to get Outlook to work. So far I've downloaded about a gigabyte of upgrades and restarted the computer at least a dozen times. And it still doesn't work properly.

Technologically challenged? Me?

Comments

Popular Posts