Too hot to work

Saturday was hot, Sunday hotter still and today it's melting my head.

Now this isn't the kind of heat that you get in America, and it's not a patch on the stifling Melbourne weather I endured last year. A twelve hour flight from Tokyo, where it was snowing, and we arrived to 38 degrees C (celsius, not centigrade)
in the shade. And that was at half eight in the morning.

So, no, it's not really that bad here. Touching twenty-eight in the shade, somewhere close to forty in the polytunnel. But I'm used to being cold now, so my brain's refusing to work properly. Time to go and stick it under the cold tap again.

Comments

I feel your pain, James. It's hot as hell here, too. I'm I'm used to Northern Ontario weather, I'm having a hell of a time with this. I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

Popular Posts