It's my birthday!

But I'm not telling anyone how old I am today. Old enough not to get too excited by the whole thing, for certain.

It's going to be a busy day, too. Just as soon as I get started. Tomorrow I'm headed north to Fife for the Big Family Reunion to celebrate my mother's 65th, which was earlier this month (July is a good month to be born in, but it's expensive with all the presents). So today I've got to finish fitting the stereo into JulieD, go down to Tregaron for essential supplies and make two large pork pies, all before half past four this afternoon. That's when work finishes on a Friday around here, and that's when Barbara's going to be driving me into Aberystwyth to go to the pub.

So why am I wasting my time blogging here? There's work to be done.



My birthday present from Buddug. She's so sweet.

Comments

Happy Birthday!

It's my mother's birthday, too. My father had his earlier this month; it was his 75th so there was a bit of a party.
Alex Bordessa said…
Happy birthday! From your attitude, I could hazard a guess at your age ... ;-)

Am I right in thinking that your cat brought you a vole? It's got a very pointy nose.

Nice choice of sheep!
Mystery Dawg said…
Happy Birthday - I guess belated birthday. Mine is on July 31st.

Popular Posts