Endless Fun

Courtesy of Paperback Writer, I sashayed over to the secret lover generator for a bit of mindless diversion. Came back with this rather lovely surprise:



Which I guess those of you who know me will think rather unlikely. And anyway, I'm already taken. Sorry.

Then I noticed that my morning fingers had misspelled my name. So I tried again and wasn't quite so lucky:



Definitely better off with what I've got, thankyou very much. But it got me thinking as to what dark secrets some of my fellow bloggers might have lurking half-naked in the bedroom closet. So I typed in the name of a certain bearded crime writist:



I can only hope that Mrs Fiona doesn't find out. Those Fifers can be nasty when roused, you know.

John, however, need worry no more:



And as for Vincent, well, words fail me. I thought he was such a nice chap when I met him in Harrogate:



Perhaps a more sensible post later on. Then sooner or later I'm going to have to get back to some real work.



Comments

John Rickards said…
I've told you before not to post pictures of my family online!
MommyHeadache said…
Goodness me, I didn't know they made bikinis that big!
JamesO said…
That's the problem, Emma. They don't.
Sandra Ruttan said…
Oh my stomach hurts from laughing!

Popular Posts