Genius

The badger botherer has gone on about it before, but he gets his comics from a more organised source than do I.

I've spent most of the day outside, making things,* but this evening I've had time to read the first two issues of Warren Ellis' splendid Nextwave. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who has even a poorly developed sense of humour. It's worth the money for this frame alone:



That's Stuart Immonen on the visuals, BTW, and I have no right to copy and publish anything, but I mean well.

And now I must go, for there is red wine waiting for me in another room.

* of which more later.

Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
Calling John names while he's away... naughty naughty.

I actually thought you might have meant Stuart there for a second. They share so many hobbies.

Popular Posts