Why I find it very hard to get any writing done these days

Comments

Anonymous said…
Buddug obviously follows the same school of thought as my sister's cat Charlie. When you want attention, use any means necessary to obtain it.
JamesO said…
That's about the size of it, norby. She particularly likes to jump onto the desk, purring at 110 decibels and butting me in the face when I'm in the middle of an important telephone conversation.
Stuart MacBride said…
At least she's not dribbling snot all over the place. Urgh... cold and sticky...
JamesO said…
I'm very concerned about Mistress Grendel, Mr Stuart. I do hope she's going to be all right.

And that the trip to the vets wasn't too traumatic.
Im on ur desk

Writin ur book :)
JamesO said…
No, Gabriele. That should be:

Im on ur desk

Chasin the end of ur pencil


Maine Coon cats are not noted for their brains;}#

Popular Posts