Poon

Distracted day today. The weather's foul - my trousers are still moist from strolling the dachshund and that was four hours ago. That'll teach me to go out with the wrong coat on. There's some strange game played by swarthy men with odd-shaped balls on the telly, so I'm reduced to mucking about on the internet.

I'd try to cook, but that's already been a disaster. Last week's stew was all ready to be turned into a hearty soup to cheer the heart on such a dismal day. Popped it on the cooker and nipped upstairs to do something. Can't remember what. Sat down to look at some emails. Bad mistake.

Five minutes later, or was it ten. The Horse Doctor comes through. 'Is that the soup burning?' she asks. Doesn't go and turn off the gas or anything, that would be too helpful. Bugger, that was going to feed me all week.

And I forgot to buy bananas when I did the shopping this morning.

Idiot.

Comments

Popular Posts