cracked and bleeding

This cold dry weather is playing havoc with my hands. It's either that or the insulation in the loft where I've been putting down boards in a vain attempt to reclaim order from the chaos. Or maybe it's the new soap I was forced to buy last week (damn those supermarkets for changing their stock lines just when I'm getting used to something.)

Either way, the backs of both hands are now so dry they've started to bleed. And having just been for a run (idiot me), the cracks are full of salty sweat. Sting, sting, sting. Lovely.

And just what you all wanted to know about;}#

Comments

My secret to healing anything cracked and bleeding is lip balm. Works really well. You know when your nose is really chafed from blowing it? Lip balm. Especially before bed. Works wonders.

Popular Posts