Spot the deliberate error

Day two of the great window replacement adventure, and all the new UPVC sash units are in. There's still a bit of trimwork and tidying up to do, but the workmen are confident they'll be finished tomorrow. There's just one small problem however. See if you can spot it.



Actually, it's more than one small problem. Easier to see on the front, perhaps?




Whilst you're looking for it, notice the difference in colour between front and back. But don't pay too much attention to those horrid cracks on the right there. They only look bad because I've raked them out and filled them with dark filler. And you're not supposed to be spotting the foolish labrador either.


The workmen assure me that it will all be put right. Originally I was supposed to pay them once the job was finished, but I can tell you one thing - that won't be tomorrow.

Comments

John R said…
It took me ages to spot. But yes, that's a bit of a gaffe, isn't it...
Ellen said…
On an entirely different note, your new house color is remarkably similar to the color of my house!
Is it anything to do with the blue around the edges of certain windows?
JamesO said…
No, that's just a protective film that will come off when they're finished. I'll give you a clue - it's to do with the glazing bars.

Popular Posts