Blooaarghhh

I must have eaten something that didn't agree with me. Not sure what it was, since the Horse Doctor's had much the same as me in the last few days, and she's not had any problems. Yesterday morning however I woke to a nasty headache, then spent a joyous morning running to the toilet at regular intervals. I won't horrify you with details.

Since then I've been feverish, shivering and addled of brain, but I think I've finally turned the corner. My guts are still churning, but there's nothing in there to come out anymore.

Still, on the plus side, this should help me to shed a few more pounds. I might get into the kilt yet.

Comments

angie said…
Ah. The ever-popular, yet highly overrated, squishy-bowel weight loss program. Sorry, but no kilt is worth it. Besides...you've still got plenty of time to get in fighting kilt condition without resorting to such drastic measures!
Stuart MacBride said…
But it's nice to see you're in a 'glass is half full' mood today.

Though given your squirty antics I shudder to think what it's half-full of.
Sandra Ruttan said…
Catching a virus is always a solid weight-loss plan. I honestly don't know why they don't market certain types of flu - far more effective than Jenny Craig.
Chaser said…
Blech. Get well soon.

Popular Posts