Oh yes, blogging.

You may have noticed that I've not been around much lately. I didn't go anywhere, but neither have I been moved to share my thoughts with the world. It's quite possible that I haven't actually had any thoughts, let alone some worth sharing. But people do come here from time to time, looking for something to take their minds off life, so I'll try and come up with a word or two.

pesky

mawkish


OK, bad joke. But they're two good words, which I think you should all try to use in conversation during the course of the next twenty-four hours. Bonus points for using them in the same sentence.

Meantime, I shall get back to the Ballad of Sir Benfro. I hit 150k today, and still going strong. This is now officially the longest book I've ever written. It's going to be a bastard to edit.

Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
Glad to hear you're still alive and well in Wales.

We know you're busy working. You think your schedule's so important, yaddi yaddi yadda.

It's okay. I'll still visit. No conditional friendship here.

But don't you have a STORY to edit? Geesh.
JamesO said…
Would that be the story I sent you last night, Sandra?
Sandra Ruttan said…
What? If you sent it, it didn't arrive. Last thing you sent me was a photo with a threat of blackmail...

Popular Posts