Megatherium Americanum


Or Giant Sloth

This last week hasn't been exactly action-packed. Mostly I've been trying to throw off the effects of the Christmas Cold, which is now almost completely gone. The effort, however, has required a lot of sleeping and almost zero constructive time at the computer. Hence the lack of blog posts. Lack of pretty much anything, to tell the truth. I'm a whole heap of can't be bothered right now.

At least sitting in front of the fire throwing disposable hankies into the flames means that I have had time to re-read Natural Causes, in between bouts of snivels and sneezing. And to paraphrase Mr Stuart, it doesn't suck the pooh. Mind you, neither is it the best things since sliced bread.* There are a few points that need work, including Mr Makeupaname, before I can send it out to those helpful souls who foolishly said they'd look at it. So I suppose I had better stop messing around with blogs and get on with typing up corrections.


* very much over-rated in my opinion.

Comments

Yes, bloghopping is time consuming. That's for sure. Perfect for procrastinating. Evil blogs! Evil I say!
Sandra Ruttan said…
Evil indeed! You're corrupting me James!
JamesO said…
That's right, Sandra. Blame me when we all know it's another Bearded Scottish Writist who's responsible.
Sandra Ruttan said…
You aren't entirely innocent, or I wouldn't be here reading your blog instead of working!
JamesO said…
I never claimed innocence, save in the crime of corrupting you to the evil ways of the blog, Sandra. That was Mr Stuart, and there's no getting away from it.

Popular Posts