Spooky

No, not the number of people trying to sell me binoculars*. What's really spooky is how accurate blogthings is today. This one I nicked from Sandra:




What Your Face Says



At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.

Overall, your true self is passive and thoughtful.

With friends, you seem thoughtful and interested in ideas.

In love, you seem energetic - almost manic.

In stressful situation, you seem like you're oblivious to the stress.



And it sums me up rather too well for comfort. But then I saw this one:

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is an incubator for good ideas, it just takes a while for them to develop.
But when you think of something, watch out!
Your thoughts tend to be huge, and they come on quickly - like an explosion.
You tend to be quiet around others, unless you're inspired by your next big idea.


And that's just freaky. I'll be reading my horrorscope next.

* you have to go back to this post and this one. Spamming blog posts is pretty stupid anyway, but why do it to old posts? I guess they figure I won't notice, and they get lots of links back to their site and a high google ranking. As it is, I've got a perfectly good pair of binoculars already, thanks.


Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
And what's really scary is that we have the same face!

No way I can take that brain quiz now.
JamesO said…
I think you're face is much nicer, Sandra. Less beardy too.

Popular Posts