New Desk

Today, instead of getting on with Benfro book three, I have been mostly re-arranging furniture and swapping my old, tiny desk for the Horse Doctor's bigger model.

I stll need to do something about all the clutter

Since she hardly ever brings work home, and I have to spend my whole working day in this pokey little room, this new accommodation seems only fair.

Shuffling things around means that instead of gazing blankly at the wall for inspiration, I can now be distracted by all the interesting things going on outside my window, like my neighbour trying to spray paint his car outside on a dry, dusty, windy, insect-filled day.

Strangely enough this new positioning of the furniture makes the room feel larger too, which is nice. It won't take me long to fill it up with shite again, mind you.

Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
Ah, you should see my office. Four kittens, a litter box, mama cat's food, all my books, three desks, still not enough room to spreak all my stuff out.

Did someone mention clutter?
Chaser said…
It looks great, James!! Plenty of room into which your great thoughts can expand.
JamesO said…
You'd think so, Lisa, but there's still way too many things for me to play with and be distracted by.

But it's nice to know that someone thinks my thoughts great. Thankyou.

Sandra, I don't mean to brag, but if I put all my comics, let alone all my books in here, there'd be no way to get the door open.

I have too much stuff, but my books are staying.

Popular Posts