Once more, with feeling

Back in January, Vincent tagged me with an interesting meme, which I tried to answer truthfully, but struggled. Too many assumptions behind the questions, I think.

Anyway, what goes around comes around, and even though I refused to tag anyone that time, today Sandra has hit me with the same foursome. Since I've got nothing better to say today, I'll give it another go. Then you can go back to the original post and see how I've matured over the months (like a good cheese).

So here goes:

Four movies you would watch over and over:

Hmmm. No. Still can't think of any movies I'd watch over and over. I just don't watch movies that way. Here's four I've enjoyed enough recently to watch more than once.

Serenity
ummm....
err....
that's it.


Four places you have lived:

Winchester
Radlett
Hatfield Broad Oak
Edinburgh

Four TV shows you love to watch

I don't really watch that much TV anymore

Four places you have been on holiday (not, as Sandra has it, vacation)

Japan
France
Turkey
Yugoslavia (when it still was Yugoslavia)

Four of your favourite foods

On safer territory here

Thai Lemon Prawns (otherwise known as Gung Dong)
Rib Roast of Welsh Black Beef (with all the trimmings, and served very rare)
Wild Scottish smoked salmon, served with black pepper and really good olive oil
Jambalaya (crawfish pie, billy gumbo)

Four websites you visit daily

Which has the potential to upset a lot of people. Actually I'm trying to cut my internet exposure back to the bone in an attempt to get some work done. And anyway, not everyone posts every day. Still, I like to check up on:

Sandrablabber
Halfhead
Empire of Dirt
Paperback Writer

Four places you would rather be right now

In that little Thai restaurant in Melbourne that does the lemon prawns
Skiing in British Columbia (if there's any snow left. Whistler should still be good)
New Zealand, preferably the south island, but hey, I'm not fussy.
In the pub

I added the following two back in January, so I'd better give them a go:

Four Sheep breeds I can recognise without recourse to pictures

Border Leicester
Cheviot
Scottish Black-Face
Merino

Four people you'd really like to meet (which isn't the same as really like, or hate)

I'm not feeling very sociable right now.


I'm not going to tag anyone. I'm one of those annoying people who doesn't send the email on to twelve good friends. So far I haven't died in nasty accidents, had my house burn down, been attacked by hordes of crack-addled pixies or molested by gumboot-wearing elephants, so I suspect the whole thing is just a scam.

Now, back to the words. Only 1500 of the little bleeders so far today, but the night is young.



Comments

Sandra Ruttan said…
It snowed just last week here...

Didn't last long though. Today really felt like summer.

Popular Posts