Happy Christmas to you both

I know I've not been around much lately. Currently I'm in Canada, enjoying a very snowy Christmas on the slopes. Probably the last foreign holiday in a very long time, so I'm making the most of it.


2010 has been a strange year, and quite stressful. Here's hoping 2011 has more going for it. In the meantime, have a great holiday, and here's a picture from a few days ago. 




If it makes you feel any better, the weather's turned a bit shite since then. Heavy snow all day for the last three days. Great for skiing, except that you can't see where you're going.


In other news, Sir Benfro turned six the other day. Maybe when I'm back home I'll post some stats to show just how little attention I've been paying to the interweb these past couple of years.

Comments

Merry Christmas to you and the Horse Doc.

No need to escape to Canada here; we got plenty of snow right outside the house. :)

Popular Posts