Taking the piss

Moved as much by boredom with my travelogue blogging as by any desire to be thought of as a connoisseur of public toilets, I bring you the latest in what may, or may not, turn out to be an ongoing series entitled 'Urinals of the World'.

stainless steel is all the rage

This is the gents in the Art Gallery in Christchurch and it has a feature I've seen in a few privvies here in the underparts during my travels: the stainless steel standing grate.

at least it's clean

There is, to my mind, something not quite right about standing suspended over the urinal as you pee. OK if you're properly hydrated and its clear and odourless, but another matter altogether when the temperature is low and you're offloading a steamy, thick stream of pungent wee.


Comments

Stuart MacBride said…
You know, there's a name for people who take photographs in men's lavatories...

And I don't mean 'John'*.


*Ooh, play on words and a piss-take** at the same time!

** Look - there's another one!

Popular Posts